Wednesday, May 12, 2010

World Travel With Lonely Planet's Brilliant Bloggers

You may have noticed the badge on my sidebar happily proclaiming that I'm a Lonely Planet Featured Blogger. I've always been proud to be part of this elite group who get our blogs posted on Lonely Planet's website but recently we've independently banded together - as a group we cover an impressive chunk of the world and are an impressively talented blogging force. Check out the World Travel Squidoo lens recently put together by Brandon at www.freewheelings.com to find the blog descriptions, links and top posts of these excellent blogs.

So many people in this group have helped me promote my blog so now I'm devoting this post - quite different from what I usually write about on Coconut Radio - to give them a shout too. If you're into world travel, you'll be happy I told you about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails